Righteous Rock has been called to Build Kingdom Minded People in Purpose, Prayer and Empowerment.
Church Motto: Kingdom Building One Person at a Time The Methods: Righteous Rock builds members through:
- Revelatory and Inspirational Preaching
- High Impact Kingdom Building Bible Teaching primarily in the principles of Faith, Systematic Fasting and Prayer Summits
- Five Fold Ministry Gift Impartation
You Belong Here
It is no coincidence that you happened upon our website. God has a plan for you. We are a spirit-filled congregation with open arms to welcome you and your family.
Please accept our invitation to visit us this coming Sunday or Wednesday for a life-changing spiritual awakening. While you are at our website, please take a moment to learn more about our pastor, our church vision and beliefs.
” For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” – Jeremiah 29:11
Experience the living word of God
We invite you to come experience the living word of God at the Righteous Rock Church.
- We feel the Visitation of God’s Presence working in our member’s lives
- We observe miracles, signs and wonders of healing and restoration
- We offer powerful praise and worship to our God for his goodness and mercy
- We host mountain moving intercessory prayer summits, and the Baptism of the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues, and revelatory teaching of Faith
We welcome the opportunity to visit with you. Please contact us and we will be back to you soon. Please send us your feedback, comments, suggestions and requests.
In The Beginning
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Hour of Judgment
“Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come, and worship him who made heaven and earth, the sea and the springs of water.”
– Revelation 14:7
Leads Me Beside Still Waters
“He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters.”
– Psalm 23:2
On This Rock
“On this rock I will build my church”
– Matthew 16:18