What We Believe and Teach:
- The triune of God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ is true God and true man.
- The Holy Spirit is a divine person.
- All scripture is given by the inspiration of God.
- All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. We are in need of salvation.
- Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men.
- It is God’s will every Believer be filled with the Holy Spirit.
- Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every Believer.
- The Church consists of all who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust.
- A personal, visible and imminent return of Jesus Christ.
- Water baptism and observance of the Lord’s Supper.