On December 5, 2004, Pastor Thomas and First Lady Tina Stauts held the first Righteous Christian Church worship service along with 22 partners in the Wingate Hotel Conference Room.
The Ministry remained in the Wingate until God gave Pastor Stauts a vision in the morning prayer meeting that the church would move in 90 days.
On March 27, 2004, Righteous Rock had it’s first Worship Service at 1900 Nowlin Street in Longview on Easter Sunday Morning, in a Church Building. While at the Nowlin location, Righteous Rock experienced many supernatual moves of the Holy Spirit, along with miracles, testimonies, and an increase in membership.
March 9, 2008, Righteous Rock moved to 2973 Alpine, Longview.
Righteous Rock has moved to its present location at: 3501 Gilmer Road, Longview.
We are so honored and blessed when we hear guests and members tell us, the Church is “the place of refreshing,” “the church alive that’s worth the drive,” and “the church on the hill that’s standing on the Rock!”
We invite you to come experience the living word of God at the Righteous Rock Church.
- We feel the Visitation of God’s Presence working in our member’s lives
- We observe miracles, signs and wonders of healing and restoration
- We offer powerful praise and worship to our God for his goodness and mercy
- We host mountain moving intercessory prayer summits, and the Baptism of the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues, and revelatory teaching of Faith
Our Religious Affiliations:
Righteous Rock Christian Church partners with:
- Kenneth Copeland Ministries
- AIM Association of New Light Christian Church of Houston
- Anointed Fellowship of Churches of Ore City, TX